A-ROSA River Cruise
A-ROSA offers travellers an informed, intimate experience of Europe’s most beautiful riverside cities, villages and landscapes. The sleek, streamlined ships have been designed not only to elegantly ply some of the world’s most historic and storied rivers, but to offer guests a true sense of luxury, comfort and a feeling of home-away-from-home. The cruises will offer a host of shore excursions to explore castles, country sides, vineyards and museums as well as some of the continent’s most exciting, dynamic and diverse destinations from Budapest to Provence and everything in between. Itineraries are created specifically for active travellers seeking cultural adventures and an opportunity to delve more deeply into passions like food, wine, art, music, and history.
VISITING THE FOLLOWING REGIONS
|A-ROSA Donna||A-ROSA Stella|
- Full bar menu all day, every day with A-ROSA’s Open Bar policy
- All meals including buffet breakfasts and lunches with live cooking station and multi-course dinners
- SPA-ROSA with exercise machines, saunas, and massage rooms
- Staterooms include generous storage space, complimentary use of robes, slippers, hairdryer, Wi-Fi and windows or French balconies
YOU CHOOSE WHAT TO DRINK
Instead of wine only at lunch or dinner, you choose from a full bar menu from mixed cocktails, fine regional wines and spirits throughout the ship in all venues, all day with A-ROSA’s open bar policy, plus all sodas, coffee, tea, juices and bottled water.
After a morning of touring, indulge yourself in SPA-ROSA and let A-ROSA’s expert spa and beauty team look after you. Warm your muscles in the sauna while enjoying panoramic views of the landscape, treat yourself to a massage, take a yoga class or work out with a personal trainer.
YOU CHOOSE HOW TO ENJOY DINNER
Dining is always a delight with A-ROSA. You’ll sample local spices and specialities from the many regions you’ll pass through. Cooking stations allow you to customise your breakfast and lunch selections and dinners are multi-course spectacles paired with a wonderful selection of wines, all served in an open-seating environment.
call our experts on
0800 840 5800
Monday to Sunday 9am - 9pm
WE’RE REALLY SOCIAL
NEW TO CRUISE ?
If you’ve never been on a cruise holiday before it’s likely you’ll have a few questions and concerns – what type of people cruise, will it be formal, are cruise holidays suitable for families? We can answer all this and more to put your mind at ease before your fabulous cruise holiday.FIND OUT MORE
- We are proud of our awards – notably from the two leading British cruise lines.
- ‘Tour Operator of the Year’ for Cunard Line.
- ‘Tour Operator of the Year’ for P& O Cruises.
- UK Cruise Awards 2012 & 13 as well as Agent Achievement Awards 2014.