Regent Seven Seas
A cruise with Regent Seven Seas Cruises is all about six-star service. Sailing to over 350 of the world’s most incredible locations, Seven Seas’ all-inclusive ships mean you don’t need to worry about anything except enjoying yourself. From drinks to specialty restaurants and port excursions, absolutely everything is included. Plus, with decades of cruising knowledge to draw on, Regent Seven Seas also offers a very personal and attentive experience, anticipating guests’ needs and exceeding expectations with their friendly, meticulous service. They ensure you make the most of both the journey and the destination with spacious, luxurious suites, lots of dining and entertainment options and varied, unlimited excursions in every single port of call.
Regent Seven Seas VISIT THE FOLLOWING REGIONS
|Seven Seas Explorer||Seven Seas Voyager|
- All inclusive cruising
- Unlimited shore excursions
- Specialty restaurants
- Unlimited beverages including fine Wines and premium Spirits
- Open bar in all lounges plus in-suite mini-bar replenished daily
- All gratuities
- Wi-Fi throughout the ship
- All-Suite accommodations
- Butler service on all Veranda suites
view ship information
call our experts on
0800 840 5800
Monday to Sunday 9am - 9pm
WE’RE REALLY SOCIAL
NEW TO CRUISE ?
If you’ve never been on a cruise holiday before it’s likely you’ll have a few questions and concerns – what type of people cruise, will it be formal, are cruise holidays suitable for families? We can answer all this and more to put your mind at ease before your fabulous cruise holiday.FIND OUT MORE
- We are proud of our awards – notably from the two leading British cruise lines.
- ‘Tour Operator of the Year’ for Cunard Line.
- ‘Tour Operator of the Year’ for P& O Cruises.
- UK Cruise Awards 2012 & 13 as well as Agent Achievement Awards 2014.